Senin, 12 Oktober 2015

How to make a delicious Fruit Salad

Couple days ago my family and I went to my aunt’s house. It’s a very hot day. She told me to made fruit salad for all of us. I don't know anything about the recipe or how to make it. However with her guidance I made a delicious Fruit Salad. Here's the recipe:


Ingredients:
  •  1 cups cubed unpeeled red apple.      
  •  1 cups cubed melon.
  •  1 cups cubed pear.
  •  1/2 cups strawberry.
  •  1/2 cups grape.
  •  1 cups cubed watermelon.
  •  1 cups cubed mango.

Mayonnaise Sauce:

  •  5 tablespoons Mayonnaise
  •  3 tablespoons Creamer Milk
  •  Cheddar Cheese, grated.

Steps:
  • In a large bowl, mix all of the fruits.
  • Pour mayonnaise, creamer milk, and grated cheese.
  • Mix until everything is blended.
  • Chill until ready to serve.
  • Sprinkle grated cheese.


It’s just a simple recipe, but it’s very delicious. Especially when you eat it in a hot day.

2 komentar:

  1. I'll try this~ seems very delicious~

    P.s : is it supposed to be watermelon? Not wamatermelon right? Typo~

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yeah. you're right.
      Thanks for your correction. I'll fix it :))

      Hapus